Saturday, May 23, 2009

Someone catch that dog!

Today was particularly crazy. At one point I was carrying Austin in one arm and Lanna in the other arm and heading out to the car, all of a sudden our dog, Chaos, comes sprinting past me and out into the great outdoors. I could almost hear him yell "FREEDOM" as he ran past. The plan was to go to Costco, but I did not know if I should leave with Chaos loose, but it's not like I could chase him down with two kids in my arms. Heck, I can't chase him down without kids in my arms. I put the kids in the pack n play that I keep in the garage and went to investigate. It was obvious he was in a playful mood, he would dart pass me just daring me to try and catch him. After a while of playing this game I had an idea. I put the kids in their car seats and then opened the door for him to jump in like he got to go. He jumped in and was cornered. I grabbed him and drug him back into the house and off to Costco we went. Crazy pit bull 0, mommy 1. I think it's the only point I got all day though!

No comments: