Sunday, November 21, 2010

We got to see SNOW!

Before the snow fell the kids got to experience being tossed into leaves:

Photobucket

Photobucket

And then the snow came!  New Mexico, New Mexico, you pulled through for me!  It was perfect, we had one night where snow drifted down and the twins got to see it and then the next day it melted and went back to warmer weather which was much appreciated seeing as how I do not have very warm clothes for Austin and Lanna. 

Photobucket

Austin spent most of his time in the snow trying to eat the flakes drifting down.  It was pretty cute.  We got our snow storm in for 2010!  Which is important since I don't think Phoenix will be getting snow.  :)

We also had a great visit from some of my most favorite people.  Melody and Tarra (plus her two adorable kiddos; April and Alex) came all the way from Albuquerque for a visit. 

Here is Mel with all the kids:
Photobucket

Before they headed back to ABQ we ate at Gabrels:
Photobucket

Austin LOVED the guacomole :)
Photobucket

Photobucket


Oh and I have mentioned I know have a fashionista on my hands?  She chose her own outfit for the first time and this was it:
Photobucket

She brought it to me saying "mama, I wear this one today."  :)  Big props to Grandma and Auntie Ann who bought it for her!  She LOVES it!

1 comment:

PinkyB said...

Fashionista indeed! She did a great job!