Thursday, January 6, 2011

Stolen and Crashed

I have not written a blog post in a while partly due to the holidays but mostly because my hard drive crashed.  And while it was going down it too my pictures.  Really it took everything from January 2009 to present.  Where is everything before January 2009 you ask?  On a laptop that was stolen.  If I knew where it was there would be a seriously butt kicking going on right about now.  Anyhow, there is still some small hope of recovering the pictures on my crashed hard drive, so I have not lost all hope yet. 

In the mean time I have been thinking a lot about what I want for this coming New Year.  I have never been one to make New Year's Resolutions and start off with a bang January 1st, but I like to kinda spend some time thinking about what I want to accomplish in this New Year and slowly start making changes.  I have recently decided I want to come up with a bucket list of sorts.  There are tons of places I WANT to visit but I really want to put thought into it and come up with things that are really important to me that I do, not just all the millions of places I want to travel because that list could go on forever! 

Anyhow, that's all I got for now!  I would love to hear other people's goals and dreams are for 2011 because they always inspire me.  Happy 2011 to everyone out there!

2 comments:

Jordan said...

Where are some of the places you would like to go?

Lindsey said...

oh girl, where to start! I have never been to Alaska, and would love to go. I would love to travel all throughout Europe. I really want to see the Taj Mahal, and eat tons of food while I am in India ;) Visit the Great Wall of Chine (food there too). It would be amazing to visit Jerusalem, so much history. I really want to see The Northern Lights, but I realize that can be a bit more difficult to time ;) Ireland is another one that tops the list, I am mostly Irish after-all ;) There are even still a lot of place in the US I would like to visit, although thanks to having wonderful parents who took us all over, I have checked quite a few off the list :) Climb Mt Everest (gotta get in better shape for that one) ;) The list goes on!