Sunday, August 1, 2010

hide keys everywhere and always wear clothes!

So many stories, so little time to write them down! First I will start off by admitting that I don't always dress first thing in the morning. It's just me and the kids and then don't really seem to care so once in a while I will start the day off in only my underwear. Today was one of those days. I had gotten the twins up and realized I needed more wipes from the garage, so I ran out into the garage to get a new pack. While I was out there I heard the door shut. Not a big deal, that happens all the time, so I grabbed the wipes and headed for the closed door. I could hear Austin whining because now they he had shut the door he wanted it open. Typical male, does not know what he wants! ;) Anyhow, I grabbed the door knob and turned.....it was locked, from the inside, and I was on the outside....in my underwear. Austin had managed to lock the door. now let me explain....I have trouble locking our garage door sometimes. You have to get the door at just the right spot so the deadbolt can slide into place. But Austin had happened upon that spot effortlessly. Embarassing, yes.

Needless to say I will be getting dress every morning for a while!

No comments: