Sunday, October 10, 2010

Hello and Welcome to AZ

We made it to AZ, and there are stories to tell!  But those have to wait for another time.  Jonathan starts his job Monday!  We are still waiting to hear back about a house.  In the mean time, I am driving (insert HUGE groan here) the kids and the dog back to New Mexico to hang out with family while we wait.  Jonathan will transition to the hotel that Amazon has everyone staying at while he goes through orientation, and they do not allow dogs, so we decided it would be best if I go visit family since things will likely be busy for Jonathan. 

I have a mild panic attack every time I think about getting back into the car with the twins for 9ish hours, but I try to focus on the fact that we will be heading toward grandparents! 

I am hoping to get on here and post the tales from our travels in NM, but let me tell you, from nekked dudes, to light destruction of hotels to theft, it was interesting! 

For now, it's time for me to get to bed, got another long day of driving ahead of me and this time it will be me, the kids and a dog with no husband to help!  Pray my friends, pray hard!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Hope you have a good time visiting with the fam and if you pass by my way on your way back to Phoenix give me a holla.